5.0 star rating on Yelp!
I’m so impressed! I had an excellent experience dealing with this company. Here’s a list of great qualities I witnessed:
1. The crew got to my house 15 minutes early for the noon appointment. This is a far cry from most companies that show up 30 minutes late. The crew I recommend is David and Nick’s team.
2. Before they began, we discussed the estimate. The crew asked me to call the manager (Joseph) before we began to make sure the estimate would be accurate. The manager was incredibly easy to communicate with. When I asked the manager if I could pay before the work began, he told me they always wait until the job is done and the customer is satisfied.
3. As they began, one crew member started on the exterior windows while the other went inside to take the screens off the windows. The crew member who went inside put show covers on his feet to protect my clean floor! Wow!
4. The 34 exterior windows and 9 interior windows looked spotless within two hours and the screens were cleaned and replaced without any mess. Seriously, it was like elves came in and cleaned my windows.
5. I called the office to have my credit card charged for the service and Karen, an office staff member, was equally wonderful.
Wow, it’s always amazing to find a company that actually still believes in customer service and seems to value you as a customer. Austin is growing really fast and these kind of companies are hard to find these days…